PC Review Neophyte

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Sigh... Wheres my dictionary... This is gonna take a while ;)

I think that is a point well proven ;) he he!

Reaction score
It's hot here! Boston is starting to heat up and don't like it! I'm one of those unfortunate souls who suffers from heat stroke when just looking at a picture of the sun. (I couldn't even watch 'Bay Watch' -- no, not even to get a glimpse of the world's most talented actress, Pamela Anderson!). In fact, sunlight depresses me. Yes, you read correctly: sunlight depresses me.

There is a seasonal disorder appropriately known as S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). This disorder usually strikes during the bleak days of winter resulting in a general malaise, reaching its nadir about the time one feels like chucking all of ones worldly goods to move to some place warm and sunny... like Death Valley, California. I suffer this disorder too. Only I suffer it during the summer. (And I can tell you it was no treat growing up with this disorder. My mother used to berate me for not going outside to enjoy the "beautiful weather." It got so bad, I had to fake being sick so I wouldn't be cajoled into going outside to play!) I tend to spend the summer indoors, reading, writing, and doing arithmetic (Damn those teachers!)

So the next time you're in Boston, and you see a handsome man with a well-chiseled body, that's not me. But if you see a man with a body, and he appears to have stepped out of a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue of "Priests of the South Poll," please don't laugh at his parasol.