PC Nextday Zoostorm 4-5701

Reaction score
I thought I'd chance getting a Zoostorm 4-5701 even though I couldn't find many personal reviews. Well it's all good as long as you don't care about delivery! After I queried delivery of my order I was told it would take up to 5 weeks, even though it says clearly on their website that they deliver next day. Obviously I cancelled my order but had already wasted a week waiting for it. They don't provide a phone number and only e-mail addresses. For anyone else who'd like the number I found on another forum it's 0151 709 6342, but I called several times without any resolution of my delivery. I only have a mobile so this wasn't cheap during work hours. As I needed a laptop urgently I had to spend valuable time and more money going to the shops to get a laptop. I was not amused. I now have a Fujitsu Siemens, which I am very happy with so far!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmmm want me to go over there and give them a piece of my mind?

It's only 10mins through tunnel ;)

Ask a Question