PC Health check

Reaction score
Is Mr Rush in a rush or just rush

How long does it take Mr Rush?
And can i carry on with other things as it works?
You are a Gentleman & Star!

Oh and i'm off my trolley, currently on beer number 4 after munching a bag of McCoys Cheddar with mango chutney crisps, so i may not talk much sense, but then do i ever:lol:

Reaction score
murdoch said:
How long does it take Mr Rush?
And can i carry on with other things as it works?:rolleyes:
You are a Gentleman & Star!

Oh and i'm off my trolley, currently on beer number 4 after munching a bag of McCoys Cheddar with mango chutney crisps, so i may not talk much sense, but then do i ever
laughingsmiley.gif
Murdoch are you on homebrew if so check you have plenty of andrex:eek:
Oh yes and it's an early start tomorrow, so no threatning me with my shotgun, it's not got no cartridges in it anyway & if your good i will buy you a slap up breakfast at McDonalds:lol:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Gibberish

About 40 mins depending on whats on Yer PC . My bar is opening shortly so as usual we will both be talking gibberish :lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Beta is geekspeak for “not finished yet.” A beta product is something we are still working on and want people to test out. We’re asking you to check out Windows Live Safety Center Beta and let us know what you really think—good and bad. That way, we can make the final product the best it can be.
Hope you imaged the HD first ... ;)

Let us know if it screws up. :thumb:

muckshifter

Reaction score
I press the button and get ...

Windows Live Safety Center hat momentan technische Schwierigkeiten. Die von Ihnen gewünschte Website ist momentan nicht verfügbar. Wir möchten uns für den vorübergehenden Ausfall entschuldigen. Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut.
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
seems ok

Mucks...Worked fine ...just finished reinstall so came out correct in its findings !

muckshifter

Reaction score
Translation ...

Windows Live Safety Center is currently experiencing technical difficulties Sorry, the web page you requested is not available. We apologize for this temporary outage. Please try again later.
:rolleyes:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Must be some excited people out there or its crap!!

muckshifter

Reaction score
Rush said:
Mucks...Worked fine ...just finished reinstall so came out correct in its findings !
OH, that's cheating ... there's bugger all on your system. :rolleyes:

:p

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Running it now and it says it has found a virus - only at 2% so far :eek:

I only ran a full scan 2 days ago!

muckshifter

Reaction score
I don't think I'll bother with this, err, Beta program ... :p

May try it on Linux. :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
:lol: I'd love to see what it does!
Easy ...

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
laughingsmiley.gif

[/font]

muckshifter

Reaction score

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You've got me confused there mucks? Was that on your PC? The bold links just come up blank for me?

muckshifter

Reaction score
No don't click on them ... right click on the site, view page info, Links ... and you'll see what I mean.

Me no likei

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh in the source code? Its just some javascript code, but it can't do anything :) Don't worry :D

Ask a Question