Monkey Island 2 and Monkey Island Le Chuck’s Revenge - £7.99
Dragon Age II - £8.99
Roller Coaster 3 Deluxe Edition (with both expansion packs) - £4.99
NFS Shift 2 Unleashed - £8.99
Fallout 3 GOTY (All add-ons included) £10.11
Mass Effect 2 - £8.70
Duke Nukem Forever £11.75
Civilisation V - £16.24

Dragon Age II has lots of cut scenes and I’d say is 50/50 game and interactive movie but despite that it’s still entertaining, it’s keeping me interested.

Duke Nukem Forever is now at the price it should have been on release. Fun but frustrating in parts, fiddly sequences and only save points, no random save. Well worth a play at that price though imo.

Civilisation V is a big improvement on Civ IV and if you like that sort of thing is well worth that price. I actually picked up my copy for a tenner on Steam in one of their weekend deals.

There are other games listed there at a fair price but those are the ones that imo stood out as good purchases.

Link, 5 pages:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/676440011?ref_=pe_142651_26865611#1

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've ordered Mass Effect 2 though there was an additional charge of £2.03 postage making the total price £10.73. Still the cheapest I could find it though, it's twenty quid on Steam atm.

Ask a Question