PC Freezes on start up

Reaction score
I recently bought a new NVIDIA Graphics card to replace and older one, it worked fine for a week then my PC started freezing.

When booting my PC the first logo (an SLI one) come up then the whole screen freezes, keyboard doesnt work

Iv tried swapping back to my old card but to no avail

Can anyone help me get back onto windows so I can re-install xp please

Many thanks

Reaction score
Hi Ben,

Its customary to go to the introduction page and say hello to everyone before you post to get know everyone a little. On the intro page everyone will welcome you and then try and sort your problems out for you. Seeing as how your here though, you need to give a bit more info about your pc system specs ie your operating system, pc make etc.
Why exactly did you change the older card....were you having issues like freezing etc.
I'm relatively new here but there are plenty of IT minded folk here who will help.
My dads laptop had the same sort of problems a couple of weeks ago and it was the battery that was faulty,
Its still running on mains LOL.
Anyway introduce yourself and it wont be long before someone comes to your aid. Oh, and welcome to the forum.
Zzzzz

Ask a Question