    bullet would disappear but this does not happen. What am
    I doing wrong.
    Thanks

    Richard, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Richard

    Greg Maxey Guest

    Richard,

    That is not a smart tag. Shauna Kelly once called it a "Thingy" in her
    explanation of how paste options work. Seems that she has dropped that
    term, but the explanation is worth looking at:

    http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styles/HowPasteOptionsWorks.html

    --
    Greg Maxey
    A peer in "peer to peer" support

    Greg Maxey, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Hi Greg,

    > That is not a smart tag.

    Actually, it is a SmartTag. Or, rather, it uses the
    SmartTag technology...

    Cindy Meister

    Cindy M -WordMVP-, Jun 3, 2004