    1/77 = 1,3% per item), in steps of 5% or 10% perhaps.

    Is this feasable, and if so, how ?

    Thank you in advance

    H.G. Lamy, Feb 3, 2010

  2. Hi,

    Have you used the histogram tool? In 2003 and earlier you choose Tools,
    Add-ins, Analysis ToolPak. Then you choose Tools, Data Analysis, Histogram,
    fill in the dialog box as appropriate, checking Pareto (sorted histogram).

    Cheers,
    Shane Devenshire

    Shane Devenshire, Feb 5, 2010

  3. H.G. Lamy

    H.G. Lamy Guest

    Shane,

    thank you for your reply. I will try your suggestion, but haven't done so
    far.
    In the meantime, Jon Peltier in his PTS Blog also happened to offer several
    possibilities the classical way.

    Regards,

    hgl
    "Shane Devenshire" <> wrote in