From: "Tracy" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Tracy" <[email protected]>
Subject: Outlook w/ multiple PDA users
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 02:23:42 -0800
We have two PDAs and each user would like to synq to
separate Outlook calendars. We seem to only have one
calendar, though, and our information gets combined.

William R. Tatum III - MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook/Office Setup
Microsoft Tecnnical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications