Outlook should use IE8's rendering engine to display email.

FedUp. We're dying to deliver.

IE8 for rendering email + whatever Microsoft likes for editing Outlook email.
Why? IE8 rendering engine >> Word rendering engine.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...788bbb2de&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

The IE rendering engine is less secure and thanks to the EU (and Opera), may
not be installed on every computer. Insuring that it hooks correctly into
every possible browser with an appropriate security level is nearly
impossible - this is not a problem with Word as the rendering engine.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

"FedUp. We're dying to deliver." <FedUp. We're dying to
news:[email protected]...