    uninstalled and reinstalled Office. Common sense tells me it's an
    exchange server problem, but only this one user is having this
    problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    kboswell, Jul 9, 2008

  2. kboswell <> wrote:

    > I have a networked machine running Windows XP sp2 with Office 2003
    > sp3. All of the emails are going to the junk folder. I have went into
    > settings and changed everything I know to change, including adding the
    > domain to the trusted list, turning off filtering,etc. I even
    > uninstalled and reinstalled Office. Common sense tells me it's an
    > exchange server problem, but only this one user is having this
    > problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Uninstall the most recent junk e-mail update and see if that helps.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman, Jul 9, 2008

  3. kboswell

    Neal Hornsby Guest

    Outlook dumping important mail into junk folder

    Removing the latest updates do not work. I have this problem on two computers and even turning the damn filter off doesn't work. The really stupid part of this is that the crap is coming through and the important mail going to the junk mail folder. Is there some virus that has infected this app that noone is yet aware of?

    Brian Tillman wrote:

    Re: Outlook is putting ALL mail in junk folder
    09-Jul-08

    Uninstall the most recent junk e-mail update and see if that helps
    -
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    On Wednesday, July 09, 2008 5:29 PM
    Brian Tillman wrote:

    Re: Outlook is putting ALL mail in junk folder
    Uninstall the most recent junk e-mail update and see if that helps
    -
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    On Friday, July 11, 2008 2:19 AM
    kboswell wrote:

    Outlook is putting ALL mail in junk folder
    I have a networked machine running Windows XP sp2 with Office 200
    sp3. All of the emails are going to the junk folder. I have went int
    settings and changed everything I know to change, including adding th
    domain to the trusted list, turning off filtering,etc. I eve
    uninstalled and reinstalled Office. Common sense tells me it's a
    exchange server problem, but only this one user is having thi
    problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Build a C# DictionaryHashList Collection class
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...6f-71cd2f6ee198/build-a-c-dictionaryhash.aspx

    Neal Hornsby, Dec 20, 2009
  4. kboswell

    VanguardLH Guest

    Re: Outlook dumping important mail into junk folder

    Neal Hornsby wrote:

    [NOTE: Improperly formatted post deliberately truncated to illustrate poor
    posting format at Egghead.]

    > Removing the latest updates do not work. I have this problem on two compu

    <snipped - improperly quoted posts>

    And you expected a reply from participants of a /*17-MONTH OLD*/ thread?
    Next time notice the datestamps before replying.

    And why are you trying to hijack someone else's thread to get help on your
    own problem? You haven't a clue if you have the same setup as the original
    poster. For example, you don't know if you have the same type of e-mail
    account. Perhaps you happen to use IMAP and it isn't Outlook that is moving
    anything but instead the server-side junk filtering. Start your own NEW
    thread giving details of YOUR setup and YOUR problem.

    > Submitted via EggHeadCafe

    A leech site pretending to have forums by running a webnews-for-dummies
    interface that submits improperly formatted posts through a gateway to
    Usenet (aka newsgroups).

    --- Posting Hints ---

    ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER
    than yourself to understand your post. Also remember that no one here is
    looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing. If you don't
    well explain your situation by providing the details that you already know,
    don't expect others to know what is your situation. Explain YOUR computing
    environment and just what actions you take to reproduce the problem.

    Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
    from them. If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go on
    (no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually move on
    to the next post and never return to yours.

    What is Usenet (aka newsgroups):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
    http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
    http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

    When using a webnews-for-dummies interface, like Microsoft's Communities or
    Google Groups or a forum-to-Usenet proxy, those are gateways to leech from
    Usenet or to provide web-based access for Usenet-ignorant users. Despite
    the appearance of a forum, you are still participating in Usenet.

    How to post to Usenet (aka newsgroups):
    http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

    Regarding error or status messages:
    - Do NOT omit the message.
    - Do NOT describe the message.
    - Do NOT summarize the message.
    - Do NOT paraphrase the message.
    - Do NOT truncate the message.
    - Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge or star out personal info,
    like your username in an e-mail address but not the domain).
    - Provide sufficient context under which the error occurs or how to
    reproduce it.

    How to quote correctly:

    Never use quoted-printable or HTML format when posting to Usenet.
    Always post using plain text. Wrap lines at 76 characters, or less.

    VanguardLH, Dec 21, 2009
  5. Re: Outlook dumping important mail into junk folder

    Does it move everything to the junk folder or just some messages? Does it
    help if you add those senders to the safe list?

    As for junk getting through, make sure you address is not on the safe list
    or in contacts if you trust all addresses in contacts.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:
    mailto:

    mailto:

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Dec 21, 2009
  6. Re: Outlook dumping important mail into junk folder

    I guess when these groups move to web forums only, you won't be gracing us
    with your sour attitude?

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:
    mailto:

    mailto:

    "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    > Neal Hornsby wrote:
    >
    > [NOTE: Improperly formatted post deliberately truncated to illustrate poor
    > posting format at Egghead.]
    >
    >> Removing the latest updates do not work. I have this problem on two
    >> compu

    > <snipped - improperly quoted posts>

    <sniped whiny crap>

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Dec 21, 2009