Outlook Outlook Inbox Forward/Reply Indicators

Reaction score
I have Windows XP and Microsoft Office. When I would reply or forward a message in Outlook, there would be an arrow to the left of the email in the Inbox indicating whether the message had been replied to or forwarded. My inbox no longer has these indicators. How can I get them to show again?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had a look round the net and I can find lots of other instances of people having this same problem, but I can't find a resolution. Perhaps try using the "Detect and Repair" option under the about menu to see if this fixes it :)

Reaction score
Is this the arrow attached to the envelope in the icon column? Is the icon column still showing? If you have customized the Messages view perhaps that is causing the problem. The view can be reset by going to
View > Arrange By > Current View > Define Views, selecting the Messages view and clicking the Reset button. (I am using Outlook 2003 so the above refers to that version)

Reaction score
It Worked!!

Awesome! Thanks so much. I also discovered that in that "define view" screen you can change how and what shows up on your inbox screen.

Thanks again!!

Ask a Question