outlook express without attachment

hi all

currently i am using xp sp3, i have a problem with outlook express, i
receive a e-mail from specific user but without an attachment, but the
specific user has attached an excel file inside the mail, anybody else could
receive the mail with attachment, only my pc can not see the attachment, but
i do receive mail with attachment with other, anybody have idea ? thx

keith

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Look at the message header and source - do you see a lot of garbage
characters? If so, ask the sender to resend using plain text format.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

"outlook express without attachment" <outlook express without
news:[email protected]...