outlook email send/receive from vbs

G

I have a visual basic script that works great and creates an email with an attachment.

I have myItem.Display to display the email and then I have to hit the send button, and then also SEND\RECEIVE.

Is there a way to create the email, HIT THE SEND BUTTON (to put it in the outbox), and ALSO CLICK ON THE SEND/RECEIVE button to actual have it get sent and go into the Sent Items.

Thanks so much!

P

Paul Grieg

kdabda said:
I have a visual basic script that works great and creates an email with an attachment.

I have myItem.Display to display the email and then I have to hit the send button, and then also SEND\RECEIVE.

Is there a way to create the email, HIT THE SEND BUTTON (to put it in the outbox), and ALSO CLICK ON THE SEND/RECEIVE button to actual have it get sent and go into the Sent Items.

Thanks so much!

myItem.Send

Reaction score
Alternate option will be Open outlook and navigate to FIle > Options > Advanced >Send/Receive> set the interval time to 5 mins instead of 30 mins, this helped me to get the email as soon as I open outlook

Ask a Question