outlook contact hel

Reaction score
anybody know how i can import contact into my address book in ms outlook...my problem is that when i type in the "to" address bar, i can see my "contacts" but i need to send bulk mails and as it is at the moment, i need to type in a letter at a time...e.g. "a" and manually select each person i want to mail... HEADACHE...please can someone help?:confused:

Reaction score
thanks man... but does this still mean i need to go one by one to the addresses and put them in excel and then only import? is there no other way of doing this? its taking forever...lol

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
that's why you should review the second link. If you don't have the addresses in an address book of any sort, your best bet is to use the time inputting to a spreadsheet and just input directly to outlook. then, you can export the addresses for later use. you can export to excel.

If they aren't organized in any fashion other than written in a text file, then looks like you are stuck doing it one at a time.

Do you have them stored in a current address book? If so, what is the extention of the file? .wab is windows address book for example.

Ask a Question