    my Outlook 2007 folders had a plain folder icon, and some haver a folder with
    a "hand" on it, similar to the one used on Windows Explorer folder shares.

    What odes that indicate??

    GRakaska, Apr 4, 2008

  2. That you can share them. :) AFAIK, it only happens in Exchange mailboxes and
    only if the folder was created in Ol2007. If you access the mailbox with
    Outlook 2003 and make a folder it will not have the hand when you open it in
    2007.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    ** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
    when requesting assistance **

    Diane Poremsky {MVP}, Apr 4, 2008

  3. For future reference, keep this page "handy" = http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    After furious head scratching, GRakaska asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Apr 5, 2008
  4. GRakaska

    GRakaska Guest

    Thanks! Very "Handy" indeed......

    GRakaska, Apr 8, 2008