    reinstall and that did not work. The catch is that if I log in as them, it
    works fine on my computer. We are in the beta process and we really can't go
    any further until we get this fixed. Thanks

    Guest, Aug 10, 2006

    I guess the key is - what's the exact error message?

    Guest, Aug 10, 2006

    It gives alot of technical jargain but here it is:
    AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.5510.0 AppStamp:3f1380f0
    ModName: user32.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.2622 ModStamp:42260159
    fDebug: 0 Offset:000529a6

    Guest, Aug 11, 2006

    Is this an Event Viewer error? If so, what's the event ID? Or if this is a
    pop-up error, what does it say in the blue bar on the top of the pop up
    window?

    Guest, Aug 11, 2006

    DL Guest

    They dont have Symantec winfax installed do they?

    When you upgraded to OL2003, and if you are using pst files did you create
    the new OL2003 unicode pst?

    DL, Aug 11, 2006

    It also displays in the event viewer:

    Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.5510.0, stamp 3f1380f0,
    faulting module user32.dll, version 5.1.2600.2622, stamp 42260159, debug? 0,
    fault address 0x00023bf9.

    Event ID is 1000 and the source says Microsoft Office 11. I do not have
    WinFax installed and all I did was just go through the upgrade process. I
    have tried to delete the profile and then recreate it and that did not work
    either. Thanks

    Guest, Aug 11, 2006

    Are your users running it via Terminal Services? If so, see this article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912805/en-us

    Guest, Aug 11, 2006

    No TS...we have an Exchange server and they each have Outlook on their computer

    Guest, Aug 15, 2006

    No Winfax...we have no Symantec products installed on our computers...Thanks

    Guest, Aug 15, 2006

    Dusty - did you read the article I sent a link to? Also, did you install all
    the latest Office Updates?

    Guest, Aug 15, 2006