Outlook 2003 - Problem Sending Mails From Gmail AC

B

BobbyFowler

I have 2 email accounts going through my Outlook Setup (XP - 2003) I have my work account which works grand & my gmail account which I keeps stalling on me. When I log in, I can send the 1st gmail email grand, sometimes I can send a 2nd & third. All of a sudden I can't send anything. I can always use my work account. If I shut down Outlook & restart I can keep sending more mails from both accounts until the problem with the gmail account starts again. The gmail account seems to be where the problem is. It's all to do with sending mails. Even when I can't send I can still receive. Anyone got an idea where the problem is? It's worked fine up until about 2 months ago & I don't know where any settings could have been changed. Someone said they had the same problem, upgraded to Outlook '07 & the problem stopped. Is there a quick fix that won't cost me anything.

S

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Try posting in the microsoft.public.outlook.general newsgroup. This group is for custom form issues.

B

BobbyFowler

Sorry - Schoolboy Error - I should have taken a better look at where I was posting.

Ask a Question