Outlook 2003 - how do I get rid of "Favourites" so i am just left with "All Mail folders"

Stephen Howe

Upgraded to 2003

I have 2 panes - a left and right one and the left one has "Mail" at the
top.
The left pane is further subdivided into a top and bottom pane with titles
"Favourite Folders" and "All Mail Folders"

I have seen the Microsoft help and it does not answer what I want to do. I
want to get rid of "Favourite Folders" permanantly so all I see is "All
Mail Folders". I dont want expand "Favourite Folders" so it contains
everything.

How do I do that?

Thanks

Stephen Howe

Roady [MVP]

You can't. Switch to Folder List Navigation instead.

FYI: Outlook 2007 will have a collapse/expand option for the Favorite
Folders section.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

-----
"Stephen Howe" <stephenPOINThoweATtns-globalPOINTcom> wrote in message
Upgraded to 2003

I have 2 panes - a left and right one and the left one has "Mail" at the
top.
The left pane is further subdivided into a top and bottom pane with titles
"Favourite Folders" and "All Mail Folders"

I have seen the Microsoft help and it does not answer what I want to do. I
want to get rid of "Favourite Folders" permanantly so all I see is "All
Mail Folders". I dont want expand "Favourite Folders" so it contains
everything.

How do I do that?

Thanks

Stephen Howe

Stephen Howe

You can't. Switch to Folder List Navigation instead.
FYI: Outlook 2007 will have a collapse/expand option for the Favorite
Folders section.

Thanks. I got there after pulling my hair out.

Stephen Howe