"From: Loretta Leniuk
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 5:00 PM
Subject: FW: Server"

She should be seeing this:

"From: Loretta Leniuk
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 5:00 PM
To: Ryan Attwood

I've made sure that she is current and up to date on all patches and
updates. Outlook has been uninstalled and reinstalled as well. If anyone
has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Brian Tillman

Ryan Attwood said:
A user who I support (runs windows XP pro and Outlook 2003), has been
experiencing a weird issue with Outlook. When she sends an email to a
certain domain, the To field is stripped from the message.

So far, this makes the fifth time you've posted the same question.

Eric Paul

I guess that means nobody has answered his question.

I too have this issue and it looks as though many people do.

Jeff Stephenson [MSFT]

What sort of mail account is involved on each end? Does the message in
Sent Items have a To: on it?