Outlook 2002 Print Problem

Reaction score
find out the font of the email message also whether the email message was formatted as html or plain text

Reaction score
i want solution

Marc said:
Hello, I have same the probléme, have information to
correct? thank you.

>-----Original Message-----
>I have a problem when printing email messages from

outlook
>2002. When I print some messages come out with the
>regular information at the top (inbox name, from, sent,
>to, subject) but the body of the message doesn't print at
>all. I'm not too sure why certain messages (or senders
>for that matter) print and others do not. If anyone has
>any ideas, please let me know.
>
>Danny
>
>PS: I am printing to an HP Deskjet670c
>.

Reaction score
Temp Work Around

Well it is kind of obviouse that this issue is being cause from IE7 and some emails being generated on earlier versions and of course being html format. Microsoft has no solid fix for this as of yet rest assure they are working diligently on this issue..."Cough Cough".

I'm just posting my 2 cents. Alot of the work arounds did not work for me how ever I did find that selecting all text and printing selection works.

in the body of the email press CNTRL+A then goto File Print, and then in the print options select "Print Selection"

It's kind of a pain to have to do this but being IT and MIS supporting alot of end users and not being able to pin-point the faults atleast I can give them something.

Just found out some more information

Looks like MS has a HotFix available, however you will need to contact them to download it. It will eventually be released in the next service pack for IE7. The KB article is linked below...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931657/en-us?spid=8722

Last edited:

Ask a Question