From: "PA Bear" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 2:46 AM
Subject: Re: Outlook Express

Your original post, to which I replied 40 minutes later, is still on the
server: http://snipurl.com/3fjd.

See these References:

Backup & Restore OE Data
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm

OE Files & Settings
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/files/index.htm
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/files/regkeys.htm

Importing OE Data
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/how.htm#importOE5
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/how.htm#importdbx

OE Freebie Backup

WinXP's FAST Wizard
http://aumha.org/win5/a/fast.htm
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:
kexpress

HTH...Please post back to this thread

~Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP

Protect Your PC
in the newsgroup.

PA Bear

Always reply to the original thread (assuming you can find it).

Are you accessing this and other newsgroups using the MS newsserver

If you download only headers and not the messages bodies, Shift+F3 will have
nothing to search on until you read a given post and OE downloads the
message.

Check View>Current layout to see if a setting is "hiding" other headers.
Also check your News message rules and Blocked Senders lists.[/QUOTE]