Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
From: "B H" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 08:28:12 +0800
Subject: GUI stops working on boot up
Hi Guys, <

Daave

BH2 said:
Hi Guys,
when I post a message on news groups, it never shows my header, I
have to search down the list until I recognize a reply that relates
to my posting. Any ideas how to correct this one
Thanks and Regards Bob

Looking at your headers, you are using Windows Live Mail. If it is
similar to Outlook Expree, you should click on View > Current View.
Which option is checked?

Have you purchased a new motherboard yet, btw?

Db

depending on your newsreader
you can click on the column
heading entitled "from"