Windows XP opening Attachments

Reaction score
win.XP,AVG,Defender,road Runner(cable)outlook express my problem is from time to time i recieve attachments that i cannot open ?i think they are word or works , I have downloaded word viewer but still do not see how to open attachment?

Reaction score
Hi Robert..

Welcome to the forum...
Without knowing exactly what the attachments are it is pretty difficult to help...Are the attachments been blocked or are they asking you for a specific program to open them..?

Reaction score
A friend said he believes the attachments are .WPS files . So I have downloaded anytning i could find for MS WORKS programs .on your site I found www.gmayor.com and i downloaded WP CONV [1], but i am not sure what to do next , the attachments still do not open, I get the message : This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.Creat an association in the folder options control panel. This i do not understand . Thank you for you help.
RBaron

Ask a Question