    What settings do I have to check, either on GMail or on Outlook (or both)?

    Thanks,
    Michael

    Dubai Michael, Dec 2, 2007

  2. First of all, are you opening Outlook from a shortcut? If it's a real Windows
    shortcut (not the special icon Windows puts on the desktop and/or the Start
    menu), check the start path and see if there is a switch on the end of it.

    Also, you don't mention your Outlook version (not sure if it matters here
    but it always helps for us to know)...but check your send and receive
    settings and see if you have Outlook set to do a send/receive on exit.

    --
    Jocelyn Fiorello

    Jocelyn Fiorello, Dec 2, 2007