    angel Guest

    ok so i have a pc game and I need some kind of on-screen keyboard my computer
    is a windows vista please help

    angel, Jul 19, 2009

  2. "angel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > ok so i have a pc game and I need some kind of on-screen keyboard my
    > computer
    > is a windows vista please help

    Most PC games take over the display completely, and would prevent the on
    screen keyboard from running..

    --

    Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

    Mike Hall - MVP, Jul 20, 2009

  3. "angel" <> wrote in message

    > ok so i have a pc game and I need some kind of on-screen keyboard my

    computer
    > is a windows vista please help

    You would probably get better advice in one of the MS
    NGs for Vista rather than the XP Operating System.
    Use the / Start / Help system to search for "compatibility"
    and see whether Vista allows you to adapt its presentation
    to suit an OS for which the game was written (printed on
    the game box or CD.)

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

    Don Phillipson, Jul 20, 2009
  4. angel

    Peter Foldes Guest

    This overrides the game screen and opens after clicking on the Vkey icon in the
    taskbar

    Works on Vista and XP also and does not need Office to be installed

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...BA-E9F6-41DB-86EB-2ADFE407E620&displaylang=EN

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Jul 20, 2009