OMG Lara is back. YIPPPPEEE Are u a fan?

Reaction score
Look on it from the bright side. Whilst you were getting all frustrated and sweaty palmed you really enjoyed the game and had a sense of acheivement when that particular level was complete. Shouting at the screen sayin "yeah I did it at last you S O B :p"

Know what I mean? ;)

I mean come on who wants to buy a game and complete it in a week. If that was the case you may as well not buy it at all. Total waste of money imo!!

Reaction score
well there is a subtle difference between "Yes wooohee i beat level 18, finally" and "YOU B***H LARA WHY DONT YOU JUMP FURTHER!!!!!!!".
I guess what im trying to say is there is more pleasure in beating a hard level getting closer and closer each time before you finally complete it, than always failing at the same bit because of something stupid i.e. Lara croft. thats why imo lara games were never really that great :)

Reaction score
I prefer the noble art of duelling, swords at twenty paces makes a man of you.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Got the first three LC games for £10 and the next 2 for £4 :p Now if only I could get 98 onto me new pc I could go on from level 3 in the first game :wall:

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Nah you just jealous because she was never your girl at the end of the game ;)

no, i much prefered that man-servant in the first game :p he could never seem to die!:D

Reaction score
I've got this but not got around to installing and playing it yet.
Will have to give it a go over the easter period
nod.gif

Reaction score
My Girlfriend got it on the ps2 and she cant seem to put it down! she completed it in about 5 days which i thought was very good, seeing as i suck at the game :D

Reaction score
I take back the doubts i had about the game, i thourghly enjoyed watching and having short goes on it :D. however im still not sure if i would buy it.

Ask a Question