OMG I'm a Bat Fastard!!!

Reaction score
OK I am tall & big build, but I just weighed in at 125kg or 19.68stone!!:eek:
I am offically a Bat Fastard and aim to get back to 100kg on a gym & low calorie diet!!:nod:
So sugar, anything tasting nice is out and in comes salads, low cal smoothies and water, lots of it.:thumb:
Check back soon to find out how much i lose on my quest to be slimmer & weigh less!!!!!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It's a funny old world, I'm 5' 11" and weigh 10.5 stone. Which means, Mr Feckit, you're almost twice my weight.

Actually, it's easy to lose weight...... just get cancer a coupla times :)

Ok, that was possibly in bad taste. But true.

Good luck with your diet Mr F, 20 stone sure gonna put a strain on your heart and other main body functions.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
WoW, err yeah, that IS big :eek: I'm 'fat' 5'10" @16.5 stones & diabetic, new meds recently mean I'm off the injections for the time being ... aye, time you loose some of that flubber. :nod:

Reaction score
I am only 5ft 6ins and was getting towards 15 stone that was with the previous Mrs Bootneck she gave my dog away and I put on the weight as I was not doing the exercise with walking. Now the present Mrs Bootneck loves dogs and we have lab cross and a blind border collie and am out every day walking them twice a day covering at least 6 to 8 miles and now back down to 10 stone. So get your self a dog feckit and do some walkies that would soon get the excess weight off.:drool::lol::nod::thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good luck @feckit!

I'm struggling to fit in to the waist size I've worn for the last 15 years, so I'm going to be off to the gym too!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
@feckit and @Becky If you guys (or spouses) are looking for flavoursome, satisfying meals, which are low in calories, you might want to check-out the Hairy Bikers "Hairy Dieters" recipes. These two lost around 3 to 4 stones each, within about 6 months (just been reading their autobiography.)

There was such a demand from viewers who watched their "Dieters" shows, that they brought out a couple of cook-books. However, you can find some of the recipes online too. Hairy Dieters

Good luck :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ta for the recommendation @Taffycat! I've heard good things about The Hairy Dieters book from other people too, might have to check it out :) We eat pretty healthily, but Ian likes to snack ;) Think I need to focus on making some healthy snack foods!