Office2007 and Windows Mail spell check

kreg

With XP and office 2002 when you added a spell checking language other than
the basic ones it came with,
then that spell checking lanugage was available in Outlook express too

Now in Vista and Office 2007 I have added an extra spell checking language
(other than the usual ones that come with office) and it is not displayed
among the languages in the Windows Mail Spell checking options!

Why and how do I fix this?

MICHAEL

kreg said:
With XP and office 2002 when you added a spell checking language other than
the basic ones it came with,
then that spell checking lanugage was available in Outlook express too

Now in Vista and Office 2007 I have added an extra spell checking language
(other than the usual ones that come with office) and it is not displayed
among the languages in the Windows Mail Spell checking options!

Why and how do I fix this?

You don't. Unlike Outlook Express, Windows Mail comes
with its own spell check component.

-Michael

Jake

Find someone who knows how to run your machine. That will solve all your
problems.

AlexB

Kreg, sorry for all those monkeys running around your thread. They are
already at each other throat. Soon they will be at my throat, though, so
take it easy.

What is your second language?

There is a combobox in Windows Mail>>Tools>>Options>>Spelling>>

that has four languages: English (default), German, French and Spanish. You
can choose your second language from that window if it is on he list.

This is not the end of the story.

I am sure there are combinations of keys like Ctrl+F for French (perhaps!!!)
that will switch your from English to French without messing with this
combobox.

Again, this is not the end of the story. I am sure you can add a language of
your choice if it is not on the list but you will have to consult the
Product Guide for that.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/9/8/c988dce4-1971-4ad4-a1ef-df99e596a4cc/WVPG RTM.xps

It is a massive document that contains everything. There might be small
excerpts like synopsis type guides but I do not know where.

If you install your language, let say, Hungarian, you may also find a key
combine that will instantly switch you to that.

That combination of an idiot and cretin MICHAEL is particularly nasty. His
typical response is: It is impossible or you have to hack your computer to
see it done.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

If you are going to hurl insults, please keep it to Windows.vista.general where this is apparently accepted behavior.

In microsoft.public.office.misc, our parents taught us that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Please either remove this group from your crosspost or clean up your manners.

Meant in the most charitable of spirits, hoping that any responses are sent in the same.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, fridau asked:

| he did not mean in your mouth...
|
| Hello DORIS the IDIOT!
|

| || Gee... You showed me huh? What a tough guy you are. I will never be
|| the same.

lemorian

Hello Doris,

you should look up what a newsgroup is in wikipedia,

practically we dont give a sh1t what your neonazicnetcop arse "accepts"

The reason for the namecalling in Vista newgroup is because Vista is CRAP,
dont think that the office ribbon is much better, its also crap so stop
complaining..

Things could be worse for you
the office newsgroup will get its share of namecalling, but vista is so
horrid its distracting everyone

So good advice given, but a sock in it and wait your turn.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <[email protected]>
wrote in message If you are going to hurl insults, please keep it to Windows.vista.general
where this is apparently accepted behavior.

In microsoft.public.office.misc, our parents taught us that if you can't say
something nice, don't say anything at all. Please either remove this group
from your crosspost or clean up your manners.

Meant in the most charitable of spirits, hoping that any responses are sent
in the same.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, fridau asked:

| he did not mean in your mouth...
|
| Hello DORIS the IDIOT!
|

| || Gee... You showed me huh? What a tough guy you are. I will never be
|| the same.

lemorian

Hello Doris,

you should look up what a newsgroup is in wikipedia,

practically we dont give a sh1t what your neonazicnetcop arse "accepts"

The reason for the namecalling in Vista newgroup is because Vista is CRAP,
dont think that the office ribbon is much better, its also crap so stop
complaining..

Things could be worse for you
the office newsgroup will get its share of namecalling, but vista is so
horrid its distracting everyone

So good advice given, put a sock in it and wait your turn.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <[email protected]>
wrote in message If you are going to hurl insults, please keep it to Windows.vista.general
where this is apparently accepted behavior.

In microsoft.public.office.misc, our parents taught us that if you can't say
something nice, don't say anything at all. Please either remove this group
from your crosspost or clean up your manners.

Meant in the most charitable of spirits, hoping that any responses are sent
in the same.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, fridau asked:

| he did not mean in your mouth...
|
| Hello DORIS the IDIOT!
|

| || Gee... You showed me huh? What a tough guy you are. I will never be
|| the same.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <[email protected]>
wrote in message If you are going to hurl insults, please keep it to Windows.vista.general
where this is apparently accepted behavior.

In microsoft.public.office.misc, our parents taught us that if you can't say
something nice, don't say anything at all. Please either remove this group
from your crosspost or clean up your manners.

Meant in the most charitable of spirits, hoping that any responses are sent
in the same.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, fridau asked:

| he did not mean in your mouth...
|
| Hello DORIS the IDIOT!
|

| || Gee... You showed me huh? What a tough guy you are. I will never be
|| the same.

AlexB

Take you opinion about Vista to CR*AP newsgroup. Your weirdness and idiocy
is not appreciated in here.

Malware writers are out of business and should get retraining and try to
find another job. I suggest something within confines of the law and the
Constitution of the United States.

Bill Yanaire

fridau said:
he did not mean in your mouth...

Hello DORIS the IDIOT!
Hey douche bag, you called me Doris. Is everyone you have an issue with
called Doris? What about the flowers? Why don't you send me flowers? How
about Dinner and a Movie? I need to be wined and dined. I'm not that easy
you know!