Odd Query problem, please help

Reaction score
Ok guys, I really need help with this as its part of my coursework, i dont understand why my query doesnt work properly and nor does my teacher. So I reaaaly would appreciate any help. My database is about a newsagents and its paper delivery system, there are tables about customers (fictional) and their details and what papers they have delivered on what days. There are also details on papersboys etc.

Basically in my database there is a query called 'QryPapers', this query is designed to display Customers and their papers that are delivered on certain days by round numbers. ie. A paperboy named 'bradley reece' has been asigned round '1', this round covers two villages 'Wtn' and 'WtnF' and i need all the papers the paperboy delivers on monday for example. For some reason this query only displays a few results and not all. Could you please help me in solving this problem as my deadline is coming up. Thanks to everyone in advance.
smile.gif

This is a link to my database:

http://www.badongo.com/file/8168777

Ask a Question