Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti reviews

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card comes out tomorrow, and reviewers from across the globe have been taking a look. Check out some highlights below:

Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is the most powerful graphics card ever, capable of no-compromises 4K gaming. It's cheaper than expected, too.
- PC World

If you don’t have a 4K monitor and don’t plan on buying one, the 1080 Ti is overkill – and even if you have a 1080 Ti but don’t always find yourself playing the very latest AAA games, you can save a couple of hundred quid on a 1080 or more on a 1070.
- Trusted Reviews

For GTX 980 Ti and GTX 780 Ti owners, this is the card NVIDIA would like to sell you as your next upgrade. And if you managed to hold off on buying a GTX 1080 FE last year, then the GTX 1080 Ti is going to bring a lot more performance for the same price.
- Anand Tech

The GTX 1080 Ti might not be a great value proposition, but it is undoubtedly a fantastic piece of engineering—cool, quiet, and without rival. Those that demand the absolutely very best in cutting-edge graphics need look no further.
- ARS Technica

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Bit of a beast by all accounts. But lets face it its overkill for most people. :)

I still want one though! :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet this and a Vive would be a great pairing :D.

The new MSI Gaming X 1080Ti coolers are awesome!

The do look nice!

My PC is tucked under a desk, inside a black case, so all of the pretty things in there are only ever seen when I pull them back out :lol:.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
4i8edVhNNPQMbLSOrbyE-c6BNC5G0t1BSSrrGJpLTTA.jpg

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
My PC is tucked under a desk, inside a black case, so all of the pretty things in there are only ever seen when I pull them back out :lol:.
Mines much the same, I don't see the insides much, only when I clean it!

Ask a Question