Windows XP Novice Suffering from SearchMiracle.EliteBar

Reaction score
Hi, Am I correctly understanding that this is where I'm supposed to copy my hijackthis log? Thanks

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Laura

Thanks for joining us and welcome!!

We do not analyze Hijack This logs here. However, give us more details of what the problem is, what AV/ASW products you have/run/results and we will try to help.

As you probably know, Hijack This is a programme only to be used by expertly trained people and often as a last resort.

Let's start at the beginning and eliminate things before you progress to Hijack This. There are some excellent and free analytical tools out there and we will do what we can to help. Failing that, we can suggest where to go to next. Give us a shot first though!!

I say that because in recent months I have had all sorts of nasties and the good people here know what they are talking about and will willingly help you. I can testify that any advice here can be trusted 100%.

Kind regards

Gabs x

Ask a Question