No way to save pics from smart card.

phil

Hello,

I have been unable to save pictures from the smart card,(Fuji Camera)
directly into the " My pictures " folder. I have to open them first with
"picture it" or "paint" and then save them.This is something new. I never
had problems with this before. I didn`t download or change any setting.
Any idea what goes wrong ??? Thanks a lot. Phil

OS Win XP with latest updates.

Sharon F

Hello,

I have been unable to save pictures from the smart card,(Fuji Camera)
directly into the " My pictures " folder. I have to open them first with
"picture it" or "paint" and then save them.This is something new. I never
had problems with this before. I didn`t download or change any setting.
Any idea what goes wrong ??? Thanks a lot. Phil

OS Win XP with latest updates.

With most cameras, picture files can be accessed using a camera's software,
using Windows Explorer or, if your device is compatible - using the
Scanner/Camera wizard included with XP. Which of those options were you
using before?

If it was the Scanner/Camera wizard that comes with XP, suggestions:

- If your camera lists as a drive while attached to the computer, check its
AutoPlay Settings found in the "drive properties" (right click on it and
choose properties). If AutoPlay settings are still enabled, may want to try
TweakUI for XP to reset the AutoPlay capability for this drive:

- Try accessing th Scanner/Camera wizard directly: Start> Programs>
Accessories> Scanner/Camera Wizard.

Jake