    warns me when I've accidentally left the subject line
    empty. Anyone know of a way to get this functionality
    back?

    Guest, Jul 16, 2004

  2. It was never a feature of older versions of outlook- did you have an addin
    installed or use VBA code?

    There might be something here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm - or
    look for VBA samples at www.outlookcode.com

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
    Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Jul 16, 2004