    manner. I did try that registry fix but it didn't work for that problem.
    Any ideas, please?

    Thank you.

    Lori, Aug 18, 2008

  2. Lori

    Lori Guest

    John,
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, F11 did cause a slide show to start. Does that
    mean I shouldn't do the "run" command? If it worked through F11, what does
    that tell me?

    Thanks for your help,
    Lori

    Lori, Aug 18, 2008

  3. Lori

    Lori Guest

    John,
    None of this worked. I tried to tile horizontally, no change. Then I
    copied the line into "Run" and I got the box that it succeeded, but no
    change, either.

    I used to have the options on the left side of my screen, to the left of the
    thumbnails. No longer are they present. I guess my only option will be to
    use the F11, which I thank you for. If you have any other ideas, I'm open to
    trying them.

    I appreciate your efforts. Thank you.

    Lori, Aug 19, 2008
  4. Lori

    Lori Guest

    http://pcworld.about.com/news/Jan112005id119005.htm

    Fixed!

    Lori, Aug 19, 2008
  5. Lori

    Lori Guest

    John,
    Thank you for trying with me. Your support helped a lot.

    Lori, Aug 19, 2008