No Search Results in Author Column for an HTM File ?

I have created a search page using Frontpage 2003 and have included the
Author column as per the search form properties.
Why cannot I see any results for the Author when the file is an HTM one?

It works for a word DOC file ?

Many Thanks

Ronx

Word .doc files include information about the author as part of the
file. HTML documents do not - (the meta tag (if included in the html
document) <meta name="Author" content="authors name"> is not the same
thing, and will not be recognised by the search.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)
FrontPage Support: http://www.frontpagemvps.com/

"Johnny 'Guitar' Deane" <[email protected]>

Ronx, Then how can I do it, in order that Frontpage can display it in the
Author column?
Regards