No message headers in Outlook 2003

MM

Could someone please cast some light on why I am unable to see message
headers in Outlook 2003 (v 11.5608.5606) on Win XP Pro?

I am having problems with my ISP and to be able to solve the problem
they need me to send them the headers from emails that are bouncing
back.

When I right click on any message and select Options, I can see the
field where the info should be, but it is blank.

Is there a setting I need to change, a registry entry or a patch that
I can apply to get this info?

Thankyou in advance for any help

Cheers,

MM

Roady [MVP]

That is were you should look indeed but are you doing this on the received
message or on the sent message? Only your received message will have an
header and since this is most likely received from your ISP it holds
irrelevant data. The NDR message you receive will contain the data that you
need. What is in the bounced (NDR) message?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Backup and Restore

MM

Thanks.

Below is the bounceback error I'm getting, but there are no headers on
these messages.

The ISP is saying that it is most likely caused by a blacklisted IP
address that I keep getting assigned, but I can't find out what the IP
address is as I can't see the message headers.