No data alert

ladypcer

The Linux Lady
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why I get this popup here?

It says "document contains no data" and it only happens on this website.

Attachments

• nodata.jpg
    nodata.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 154
Reaction score
Your answer is in the picture ;) <i think>

Look at the statusbar...... google ads still trying to load...... I believe that is what might be causing your problems. FWIW ... i'm using Firefox on Linux.... no issues here ......

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
usalug said:
Your answer is in the picture ;)

Look at the statusbar...... google ads still trying to load...... I believe that is what might be causing your problems. FWIW ... i'm using Firefox on Linux.... no issues here ......

Err, looking at the picture shows me that LP is using Linux (Suse) & FF

I noticed some "issues" yesterday with Firefox, FF could/would not actually finish loading ... the little hour glass continually spinning and loading bar just short of the end. Not had any boxes pop up though.

I accept all cookies from this site ... but I don't know how, in FF, to check to see what cookies i have. :blush:

Is it something someone has in their sig that we may have missed? had that happen before.

:confused:

OT ... how did you get them nice looking scroll bar & window?

ladypcer

The Linux Lady
Reaction score
I also think it's a Google ad that's not loading. If you look at where the ad would be, there's nothing there.
It doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be darn annoying.
Crouse, is there a way to turn off "alerts"?
Yes, this is Suse 9.3 and FF with all updates.

Mucks, that's a "theme". In FF, click on Tools, and Themes, Get More Themes. It will take you to a sight where you can view and choose themes. Then just click "install" and in seconds you are done.
To change themes, open Tools - Themes and click on your choice, then Use Theme. Close FF, reopen and wa la, new theme. :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
ladypcer said:
Mucks, cookies are in Preferences and Privacy, in FF.
Thanks ... not wishing to hijack your thread, but there were Cookies in there I would not like to see in IE ... nothing drastic, just some usual tracking one you seem to pick up. :rolleyes:

:thumb:

ladypcer

The Linux Lady
Reaction score
That's ok. :)

You can set it to block certain cookies when you delete them individualy.

muckshifter

Reaction score
ladypcer said:
That's ok. :)

You can set it to block certain cookies when you delete them individually.
haha, missed that bit, I'll keep an eye on them ... do I miss the "fun" of running 3 anti-spyware programs? ... Naw, ;)

:D

Ask a Question