Nintendo DS Lite

Reaction score
Hello chaps and chapesses.

I don`t know if I`m on the right section here,but as it`s the general secton here goes. I am thinking of buying a "Nintendo DS lite" games consol together with the brain training games. Does any one have one of these,if so what are they like---- good fun?
Thanks for any replies.
historian

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a DS Lite & the Brain Training Game.
Great fun to play with & worth finding out how good or bad you really are!!
Shop around as many places like PCWorld, Comet & Currys are doing discounts etc.

Reaction score
Got one meself, they are great fun to have..If you do a bit of shopping about you'll probs pick one up quite cheap..Try Woolworths, they have big sales on already..

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies.
My wife and I were out shopping yesterday morning and we popped into Woolies,we`ve never seen the place so busy by the way,and I bought my self one in black together with two games. But there were no offers on offer. It`s now been put away for christmas day.
historian

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
They are great fun..bought the wife and daughter 1 each for Christmas...should give me valuable breathing space :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Spending a wad of cash....They do that anyway :) , in fact i positively insist they go shopping :lol:

Ask a Question