Nikon View 6.01 a major release!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Nikon has released a major new version of its Nikon View software, and it's available for free download from the Nikon Europe website. Nikon View 6.0.1 has various improvements, fixes and features which include the integration of the automatic red-eye solution from Pixology, image search, various copy/move and rename functions and a copy and resize function. Nikon View 6.0.1 is available for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems (inc. OS X) currently in English only with French, German and Spanish versions "coming soon".

Nikon View download page

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I created this thread in April 2003 and since then the software has again be updated, the current version is 6.2.1 (37 MB) which you can download by following the link below:

Nikon View 6.2.1

:)

Reaction score
hi there- this link (and the other one on this page) does not seem to work anymore - I can't seem to find anything through my own searches which will let me download without the product code - I REALLY REALLY need to print off from work today where I am, and have my printer - but left the disk at home ! DOH! can anyone hlep PLEASE???!!

Ask a Question