Newsgroups

Colin

Probably been posted numerous times. I am on the verge of getting Vista,
but I have heard all sorts of things about newsgroups on Vista, nothing
clear. I know that Windows Mail will allow Microsoft newsgroups, but will it
allow the others?

Colin said:
Probably been posted numerous times. I am on the verge of getting Vista,
but I have heard all sorts of things about newsgroups on Vista, nothing
clear. I know that Windows Mail will allow Microsoft newsgroups, but will
it allow the others?
I'm currently using Windows Mail to connect to four different newsgroups
servers at the same time. Only one of them is Microsoft Communities.
The Microsoft Communities newsgroups server only offers the Microsoft
newsgroups, though, so you'll have to connect to at least one more
newsgroups server to get any other newsgroups.

Robert Miles