Newsgroups-Page not available

I am posting this from another computer because for the last week I have not
been able to access any newsgroup from my computer. Every one I try, I get a
screen that says "Sorry, the page you requested is not available". My
operating system is 2000 and up until last week I didn't have a problem. They
only thing I've done is upgrade Office from 2000 to 2003 and do a windows
update. I don't have any trouble from any other machine on our network.

Robert Aldwinckle

olsen9988 said:
I am posting this from another computer because for the last week I have not
been able to access any newsgroup from my computer. Every one I try, I get a
screen that says "Sorry, the page you requested is not available".

What navigation are you using?
Try avoiding any Favorites if that is the case.
(E.g. Start at Microsoft Home page, click on Communities,
click on Newsgroups, click on All Groups)

Press Ctrl-F5 to Refresh the page if the proper URL is showing
with that warning message.

---