Newsgroup reader for vista?

bob clere

Anyone have a recommendation for a newsgroup reader that works with vista
and also opens yenc files?

Mike

bob clere said:
Anyone have a recommendation for a newsgroup reader that works with vista
and also opens yenc files?

Agent. It sucks for everyday reading/replying because of it's rather
quaint ideas about "Online" and "Offline", but it excels at downloading
binaries. I'd rather use Windows Mail for reading/replying (I'm using it
right now), or preferably MT-NW on OS X.

Mike

Jerry

I have Newsbin Pro 4.32 and it works great.
Also need have quickpar which can be downloaded free.

mikeyhsd

I use Wm and make the use of Yproxy for decoding yenc files.
it works in real time by running as a proxy server so you never notice it is working.

(e-mail address removed)