Newsgroup for Windows Defender?

Sam

Would very much appreciate comments for the following questions

a. Is there a newsgroup for windows defender, similar to this newsgroup?

b. Also, are the windows defender definition updates accumulative (if
updates are missed for two previous months, will the current update include
the definition updates for the previous two months??

Thanks for any help, Sam.

Malke

Sam said:
Would very much appreciate comments for the following questions

a. Is there a newsgroup for windows defender, similar to this
newsgroup?

b. Also, are the windows defender definition updates accumulative (if
updates are missed for two previous months, will the current update
include the definition updates for the previous two months??

Thanks for any help, Sam.

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/newsgroups/default.mspx

As for the answer to question b., I would expect so but the WD experts will
be able to answer you more fully.

Malke

Sam

Engel, that web site is exactly what I need!! Thanks so very much. Upon
receipt of my new computer and before connecting to the internet, hopefully
I can install the manual download of the definition update.. Have a good
weekend, Sam.

Engel

Hi Ron H,

I leave my expertice at the hospital.