Newbie

Amut

Hi All

I am displaying a link e.g http://www.xyz.com/folder/abc.pdf on one of my asp pages. The document abc.pdf is available in the respective folder. But when the user clicks the link, they should able to see this in Acrobat Reader and Acrobat Reader is installed in their machine. How would I write the code for this?

Thanks for all help

Amut

___
Newsgroups brought to you courtesy of www.dotnetjohn.com

Noah Coad [MVP .NET/C#]

What do you want the code to do? As you said, the web browser already
performs that behavior.

Amut said:
Hi All

I am displaying a link e.g http://www.xyz.com/folder/abc.pdf on one of
my asp pages. The document abc.pdf is available in the respective folder.
But when the user clicks the link, they should able to see this in Acrobat
Reader and Acrobat Reader is installed in their machine. How would I write
the code for this?

Morten Wennevik

If I understand you correctly, and you would like to install Acrobat
Reader if it isn't installed you should rather provide a link to Adobe and
let the user install it.