New version of Food File (1.0.5)

Will McGugan

Hi folks,

I forgot to post about the new version of Food File released recently.
This is quite a significant release, because it now incorporates all
the features that were in the commercial version. It also includes some
minor bug fixes and enhancements. You can download it from the
following location.

http://www.kelpiesoft.com/applib/foodfile/index.htm

On a related note, I have started a personal blog. I intend to post
articles about freeware at some point. Feel free to look around!

http://www.willmcgugan.com

Regards,

Will McGugan

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Hi folks,

I forgot to post about the new version of Food File released recently.
This is quite a significant release, because it now incorporates all
the features that were in the commercial version. It also includes some
minor bug fixes and enhancements. You can download it from the
following location.

http://www.kelpiesoft.com/applib/foodfile/index.htm

On a related note, I have started a personal blog. I intend to post
articles about freeware at some point. Feel free to look around!

http://www.willmcgugan.com

Regards,

Will McGugan

An act of public service prompts another. So, as a public
service, distribution of the above post widened to include
health-related newsgroups.

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Susan Bugher

Will said:
Hi folks,

I forgot to post about the new version of Food File released recently.
This is quite a significant release, because it now incorporates all
the features that were in the commercial version. It also includes some
minor bug fixes and enhancements. You can download it from the
following location.

http://www.kelpiesoft.com/applib/foodfile/index.htm

Thank you!
On a related note, I have started a personal blog. I intend to post
articles about freeware at some point. Feel free to look around!

http://www.willmcgugan.com

Love the title. ;)

Susan
--