New version : KF Web Server 2.50

CoMa

KF Web Server
http://www.keyfocus.net/kfws/

KF Web Server is a free HTTP Server for
Windows 98,ME,2000,XP that can host an
unlimited number of web sites.

Its small size, low system requirements
and easy administration make it the perfect
choice for both professional and amateur
web developers alike.

Works also with PHP, Perl, Python and ASP

Available in English and Spanish.
Disponible en el inglés y el español.

A 700Kb large dowload file

/CoMa

--
Conny (CoMa) Magnusson
(e-mail address removed)

Steven

CoMa said:
KF Web Server
http://www.keyfocus.net/kfws/

KF Web Server is a free HTTP Server for
Windows 98,ME,2000,XP that can host an
unlimited number of web sites.

Its small size, low system requirements
and easy administration make it the perfect
choice for both professional and amateur
web developers alike.

Works also with PHP, Perl, Python and ASP

Available in English and Spanish.
Disponible en el inglés y el español.

A 700Kb large dowload file

/CoMa

Worth noting, it only supports ASP etc with third part add-ons (the
very reason I stopped using it). Other than that, it is the best web
server I've ever come accross.

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Björn Englund

Steven said:
CoMa <[email protected]> wrote in message
Worth noting, it only supports ASP etc with third part add-ons (the
very reason I stopped using it). Other than that, it is the best web
server I've ever come accross.

Regards

Steven Burn
What are you using?
/Björn

Steven

Björn Englund said:
What are you using?
/Björn

---
BEGE`s

I'm stuck with using nothing on my PC, but for my site's, I use a
third party host, running IIS on Windows 2000 for one of them, and
Windows Server 2003 for my sub-domains.