Outlook new to outlook office

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently switched from OE to outlook. I exported my address book from OE to outlook, which included groups. Trying to email the groups now in outlook and get an internal support function error. I am using outlook 2003. May I also say that I have very little knowledge of computers!! So if you have a suggestion, please explain it like I am a 6 year old!!! Also have went from dial up to roadrunner recently. I am also having trouble getting into outlook. When I click on the shortcut and it opens, it sticks on send/receive status 50% for forever. Them maybe the log on box will appear, click ok and maybe it works maybe not. Exit outlook and open it again and it may go right through?? I can send email just fine (except for the groups). Recieving it is sometimes a chore. Any help will be much appreciated. I have been at this for 3 weeks now!!

Ask a Question