New pics

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Good looking lad TXD. You must be well proud. I can't wait for the day my other half says we can have kids....:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice punk haircut :)

He's sprouted up innee?

Make the most of it, they grow up real quick.

Reaction score
EvanDavis said:
Good looking lad TXD. You must be well proud. I can't wait for the day my other half says we can have kids....:D

yes he is :D Fantastic experience mate it really is!!!!

Yeah he proper got big quick. I am very proud indeed :)

He actually upstaged the comedian at the wedding...

He took the mic off him twice and was dancing on stage shouting out for me. then went around the crowd getting them to shout daddy aswell. They were in stitches. And the comedian just stood there. Eventually got his jacket put it on Lucas and said there you go, finish the night...

Yes very, very proud. Especially when he turned round to guests and said thankyou and again to comedian as he handed back the Mic.

I forgot to add I had to drag him off the stage as people booo'd me for doing so lol

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Aww! He is indeed a "little man." :nod: He has grown into such a handsome little lad TXD, with a lovely smile and looks sooo mischievous (in a very cute way) in that photo of him wearing the sunglasses. Super photos, thanks for sharing. :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thats a real good TeleTubbies hairstyle the little chap is sporting. Is he following his dad :D

Ask a Question