New PC Review Shop opened

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
PC Review has now opened its own shop - in cooperation with amazon.co.uk!

All sales are handled by amazon, and is exactly the same as ordering from their site - but PC Review will get a small percentage of the product sold to help pay for the hosting costs and licenses.

The shops sells books/CDs/DVDs/software/games/hardware as well as a whole host of other items. We believe that amazon.co.uk offer a good service and some excellent prices.

Please let us know what you think of the new shop, as we would love to hear your comments.

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post on this Forum. I do a lot of my internet shopping through Amazon but will, from now on, do it through this site. Keep up the good work chaps.

Regards,

Pete

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maverick
Hi, this is my first post on this Forum. I do a lot of my internet shopping through Amazon but will, from now on, do it through this site. Keep up the good work chaps.

Regards,

Pete

Cheers Pete! Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time here :bow: :D

Reaction score
A928 compatible motherboard?

Hey all, well not sure if my coax cable fix is holding well, my a928 I-Duddie is starting slow again like the negative pin isnt grounded again. I am thinking of replacing this motherboard and wanted to know if anyone has an idea of a compatible motherboard that would fit in the same case with the same contact points and stuff? I may have to order a new from ECS? ANd thanks Ian again for admin-ing this site, it helped me out mass. Thanks all, from Seattle, Wa. Joe

Ask a Question