New Patches Out For Call Of Duty & CoDUO

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
New Patches out for both Call Of Duty, V1.5 and Call Of Duty: United Offensive, V1.51.

I got mine from Here or follow the Auto-Update link in your CoD multiplayer menu.

CoD Patch is 36Mb and CoDUO is a whopping 115Mb.

One new map for CoD:

Added one new Multiplayer map (mp_tigertown) . This map supports all current game types.
Tigertown is a small farm town located in Normandy, France which has been partially destroyed by a heavy artillery attack. The environment is designed for “Search and Destroy” as the American Airborne forces push their way up the town’s hillside to knock out the flak88 and Tiger tank heavily guarded by the German Waffen SS. The Allied forces need to attack strategically and gain ground quickly so as to distract the Axis from properly defending their positions. Precision flanking from both sides is a key factor when taking over and controlling the town.

Also, for those with ATI cards, the new ATI drivers, V4.12, are meant to be beneficial for anybody suffering Punkbuster problems within this and other online games.

I’ve installed V4.12 drivers. Previously, I couldn’t play any punkbuster-enabled servers. Now, I played two for 40 minutes each, no problems. The 3rd punkbuster-enabled server I played on, it froze my computer after ten minutes. That’s an improvement, I suppose.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
i want to get this game, but one question is it like metal of honor or is it more "realistic"?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Alf said:
i want to get this game, but one question is it like metal of honor or is it more "realistic"?
It is like Medal Of Honor, it is more realistic.

In short, it's the best WW2 fps there is.

Having said that, I haven't tried Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault yet, but I did play the demo and I thought CoD was better than that.

Ask a Question